SPORTS

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. How are you? How about your fasting for 16 days? Tired or anything else? I hope everything is going well. Do you stop exercising and playing sports during fasting? Please remember one things, during Ramadhan I hope everyone stay healthy and stay fit. Don't forget to do some regular exercises and control diet. 

As you all know, rugby is one of the famous sports in Malaysia and our Bunga Raya team also in a good ranking in the world which is 49. So, today I as amateur rugby player will teach about perfect techniques or the most basic skill in rugby which is Passing.

Step One:

Step Two:

Step Three:

Step Four:

Step Five:

Demo:

That all what I have based on my experience and my knowledge as a rugby player. Rugby is not a dangerous sport. Try it first and you will definitely enjoy it.